- ¼ cup Karmalize.Me Organic Uncooked Quinoa
- ½ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Almonds - Sliced
- ¼ cup Karmalize.Me Raw Organic Goji Berries
- ½ cup Organic Dates - Chopped
- ¼ cup Pure Organic Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Organic Dark Chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees F
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, mix together thoroughly. If coconut oil is solid, melt it slightly so that its mixable.
- Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lay all the mixed ingredient in the bowl on the baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread it evenly making a 8x8 square.
- Bake 20 minutes in the middle or upper rack of the oven.
- Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Once cooled to room temperature place it in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut them into bars
- Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
INGREDIENTSDry Ingredients¼ cup Karmalize.Me Organic Goji Berries¼ cup dark chocolate¾ cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats½ cup Unsweetened Coconut Shreds¼ cup Karmalize.Me Organic Chia Seeds¾ cup Karmalize.Me Organic Almond Butter (mine is very liquidy)¼ cup Pure Organic Maple SyrupINSTRUCTIONS Add listed top 5 ingredients in a bowl, mix together.Add almond butter and maple syrup. Mix and fold together [...]
Celebrate July 4th with Almond Butter, Yogurt, and Fruit Parfait. Serves 1 Hands-on time 10min Total Time 10 min INGREDIENTS: Karmalize.Me Organic Almond Butter Yogurt FruitsGranola DIRECTION: A protein rich parfait (5g proetin per serving) recipe that combines 1. Whisk 2 TSP of Karmalize.Me Organic Almond Butter, 2 TSP of Karmalize.Me Organic Almonds (sliced) [...]
Check out the video:http://www.today.com/video/hoda-tries-sunflower-se...
This is what we intend to do with the Grant Money if we win: Our vision with the FedEx Grant
Karmalize.Me, a nurturing workplace with a conscience, got mentioned in Harvard Business Review: our HBR Mention
We DID IT with your loving support! We successfully raised funds through our Kickstarter program. During the last 30 days, our Kickstarter video was viewed/shared over 750 times and over 1000 people visited our website.We are working hard to be on your dining tables this Thanksgiving Weekend. More exciting updates to follow next week!A warm hug [...]