Goji Berries are a Himalayan Superfood that has long been used in Traditional Chinese MedicineGoji berries are a nutritional powerhouse and are a great source of antioxidants, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Suggested Use: Pop them in, just like raisins and fresh berries. For a breakfast treat, try them in cereal, oatmeal, or yogurt. You can also mix goji berries with raw nuts and dark chocolate chips for homemade trail mix.
- o Great Source of Vitamin C
- o Good Source of Fiber
- o Good source of antioxidants
- o Good Source of Vitamin A
- Allergy Info: Packaged at a facility that also handles tree nuts
- Storage Info: Refrigeration recommended after opening.
- Net Weight: 1lb