Raw Organic MACA POWDER
Maca Powder, also known as the Peruvian ginseng, has been used by the Incas for enhancing stamina, athletic performance, memory and fertility. Maca is considered an adaptogen and contains over 20 amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids, 20 free-form fatty acids and Vitamins B-1, B-2, C and E. Maca Powder is also a rich source of phytonutrients.
- Suggested Use: When you first start using Maca, it’s best to begin by taking smaller amounts (1/2 tsp) and building up to 1 tsp every other day. You can add Maca Powder in smoothies, salads, drinks, cooked foods, and juices.
- o Rich source of Vitamin B, C and E
- o Great source of essential amino acids
- o Rich source of minerals
- o Good Source of Antioxidants
- Allergy Info: Packaged at a facility that also handles tree nuts
- Storage Info: Refrigeration recommended after opening.
- Net Weight: 1lb